Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Edging...

Urban Dictionary Definition:
The practice by a man, with or without a partner, of maintaining a very high level of sexual arousal, as close as possible to full orgasm, over an extended period, without actually having a full orgasm. By using delicate control of stimulation and much will power to avoid a full orgasm, edging can include getting so close to full orgasm that ejaculate in significant quantity is released but the involuntary contractions do not take place (although up to say 3 contractions can be done deliberately each time to eject the released liquid in squirts, thus mimicking a real, but short, orgasm). This release, or "mimicked" orgasm, gives all the feelings of the start of a real orgasm but lacks the involuntary contractions, and it can be repeated several times until the supply of ejaculate is exhausted, or even beyond that point. After this "running dry", any real, final orgasm will be "dry" but otherwise normal. This amounts to multiple orgasms for men.

So I have been trying this lately, it's hard...literally and metaphorically.

There have been a few times when, toward the middle of the day, I have been bringing myself to the edge again...hard...stroking...feeling the building sensitivity.  It only takes a few strokes to almost get there at that point of no return so you have to really pay attention.  So, a few times I have been enjoying the feeling so much I do one or two more strokes...just enough to push me ALMOST over the edge and I STOP...

The feeling continues to build and I feel like my cock is on fire...the rush and pulse starts deep in me and no matter what I do I can't prevent it...cum starts to drip and flow from my cock.  If I do nothing then it feels good but it is just a short orgasm.  When it happens I feel like I have lost, I went over the edge...

When that does happen, if I grab my cock and finish myself off then I have a wonderful, long, full, explosive and orgasm with a big load of cum.  However, again, I feel like I have failed...I went over the edge...big time.

My goal...edge for 3 days...

Then have sex...

When I do this (I have done this before) I can cum three times in a row (little breaks).  I can even do four of five with an hours break...but then my dick starts to hurt...the third and beyond I have only ben able to do with my own handy work.

My ultimate goal...be in a hotel for an entire day with a girl and have us edge each other...all day long...nobody can cum...

Then at the stroke of midnight...we get each other off...and spend the next few hours doing it over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment