Friday, December 8, 2017

One big mating dance

I got court side seats last night.  Right behind the bench.  Food and everything included.  It felt nice.

I also am sore as hell from my workouts, so I ate a little bit of a pot gummy, just to take the edge off the soreness.  It kicked in halfway through the game and I had a really nice light high going on.  I was REALLY watching the game closely and quietly.  Its funny how different sports are, yet they are all the same.  The big show that happens around a bunch of guys playing ball.  I was tripping on it.

At commercial breaks the dancers came out and I saw them as birds doing a mating dance.  I wondered if, in the animal kingdom, all the mating dances serve to not only attract a mate, but to turn on the whole population.  The songs of sex and the movements of sex that all the other birds see releases chemicals in their brains that makes dicks hard and pussies wet.

Are we the same?  I liked watching the athletic, firm, scantly clad young bodies bounce around.  It made my dick hard.  Do women in the crowd feel the sexual energy also?  I know the other men do!

The clothes we wear and the makeup and hair of women.  It's all a mating dance...

We are beasts in our fields, rutting...

No comments:

Post a Comment