Saturday, October 10, 2015

Getting the Itch again...

That itch...

It starts with just surfing around and looking on the internet, who is still out there?  Is it safe to play around?

There are plenty of girls willing to spend time with me for the proper consideration.  I find two that seem awesome.

The first I saw once a long time ago.  I thought she had quit, maybe just moved away for a while, but she is back.  Early 20's and amazing figure.  The last time I saw her it was one of the best times I have had.  She was suppose to be my farewell to the game.  HA.  She is tall, in amazing shape, skinny and muscles, small tits and a great ass...she is also very submissive...love it.  We spoke about 3 words but went like monkeys for the whole hour.

The other gal I have never seen.  She is also early 20's and is very short and petite.  I have a thing for the miniature women...lol.  Not midget sized, I have already done that, it was...meh...not my thing.  Like a little cheerleader or dancer.  I don't know much about her but she is highly rated and the place she advertises though is very upscale.

I am not sure if I even will, I have other things to spend my money on right now.  It is an expensive diversion and not always worth the time or money.  However, there are times when it is exactly what I needed.  A good release and something that I can reminisce on fondly in those quiet private moments.

The risk, while there, is not as great as it was in the recent past.  Additionally, going with the more upscale tends to be a little safer.  That is one of the things that keeps me from going hog wild, when the hammer drops, it is a big fucking hammer.

So, will I stay or will I go...only time will tell.  Not today anyway.  Today I will have to ease my pain with my tumblr and my fancy technique in self pleasure.

2 comments:

  1. Fancy technique? Sounds good, though certainly a temporary fix for an itch begging to be scratched.

    ReplyDelete