Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Weird family stuff...Peter not included...

SOOOO.....

Weird family drama, luckily I am just a bystander...and I plan on keeping it that way.

I don't want to say to much, not that it really matters, but it would make me easy to identify to anyone close to me...and I like my privacy.

It is not on my side of the family anyway, it is my SO's family.  There is a divorce happening, not really surprised and not really upset over it...IF we were told the truth about the situation, which I am beginning to doubt.

A cousin and his long time GF invited the divorced party to live with them, while lives are rebuilt.  Very generous, very nice people...everyone involved is really nice.

With newly found freedom the divorced party took to...well partying.  It's been months we have watched it grow out of control.  Gently nudges have been rebuked...harshly...so we shut up.

Then....

A frantic phone call late at night,

A party gone on too long,

The GF had gone to bed,

Got up to get a drink of water,

Found the divorced one on top of her cousin...in the front room...

The fallout has yet to start but I believe FEMA will need to intervene by the time it is over...

I am staying the fuck out of it...

I hope everyone makes it out ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment