Sunday, December 31, 2017

Next year it will all be different...

That is the hope of each new years, that the next year will be different, better...

I have made a lot of changes this year, fell into an old trap but clawed my way back out of it again.

I am enjoying planning for next year.  Personal, work, budget...everything.  I really want to make next year different and build on the changes I made this year.

Much of that change is with my personal life and those who I spend my time with.  I was happy being a family man and a good neighbor.  I lost a lot of that these past few years.  I also my have done some serious damage to my psyche and my relationships by allowing myself to be pulled into a long slow depression.

No more.

I am healthier and I plan on continuing that.

I am wealthier and I plan on building on that.

I see happiness and plan on taking hold of it.

The choice is mine...I understand that.  I need to make the choice and just BE happy.

Good luck to everyone...

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment