Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Wednesday adventure time!

So this came in the mail the other day, I did not order it, it was a free gift that came with some other stuff my wife ordered.  She asked me if I knew what it was...

I did not, but I had a good guess.

Like a little woman without legs or arms...weird.

Maybe it goes on a pencil?  Like...a really long pencil?

It fits on my finger, feels ribbed inside...

It fits in my hand also...wait...I think I have
and idea.....

I cannot imagine this working all that well.

Lots o' lube and even more force and...WOW!

Feels snug and cold, but soft....bubbles make
a weird sound.

That is about as far down as it will go.
It feels like it will break.

Interesting, but not enough to make me cum...

Lube gets sticky halfway through...

My dick felt a bit chapped after, but I also don't like the sticky water based lube feeling.

Interesting, but I like the real thing more.

Now what do I do with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment