Friday, July 15, 2022

FFF: The tuning

 FFF:  July 15th

Word Limit: 170-190

Key Words: compose, propose

Forbidden Words: red, said


Delila's long flowing light brown hair looked as soft as silk cascading down her back.  I was shocked at her nakedness, but she was composed and comfortable and it set me at ease.  I followed her as she strode barefoot across the wood floor, her ass jiggling with every step in the most attractive way. 

She stopped at the piano and turned toward me. My eyes betrayed me, scanning her toned body before catching her eyes.  She smiled demurely.  My tongue seemed to be tied down and I could not make a sound.  I raised an eyebrow and took a deep breath in and out.

“I find it freeing to compose in the nude.”  Her accent was fittingly French.  “However, one key seems a little flat.”

I found my voice, “May I ask which one?”

Turning, she lifted herself onto the piano, laying across the music rack.  Her finger traced her lips and as she scanned the keyboard.  Slowly her arm moved across the keys causing her hair to draped down the case.  A delicate finger pressed down on a key.

“Yes,” I breathed, “I can fix that.”


1 comment:

  1. So fun to FFF with you! Highly creative take - the tuner is a different angle. Definitely got my imagination going about what cums next. ;) - Sassy

    ReplyDelete